SOLEED Twins – Set of 2-1 Tungsten Wedding Band and 1 Silicone Rubber Wedding Ring for Men, Classic Style
- PLEASE USE the size measurements from the product image to measure your finger size before the purchase
- BOTH RINGS ARE SAFER CHOICE – Tungsten carbide wedding bands are much safer than bands made from other metals. Tungsten bands do not bend, so in a critical moment the band will break into many pieces without harming a finger; Silicone wedding bands are flexible and stretchy, prevent finger injuries and degloving with this ring; both rings are hypoallergenic and medical grade so if you have any allergies, it won’t happen with both; The tungsten is Cobalt free
- TUNGSTEN IS DENT & SCRATCH RESISTANT – You can file away at it, and it will stay polished forever; Tungsten carbide is 10 times as hard as 18Kt gold, 5 times as hard as steel, and 4 times as hard as titanium
- OPTIMIZED DIMENSIONS FOR MEN – Tungsten width is 8.38mm (0.33 inch), thickness is 2mm (0.08 inch); Silicone ring is 8.7mm(0.34 inch), thickness is 2mm (0.08 inch)
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. 100% satisfaction guaranteed we are here 24/7 for you!
SOLEED Rings bring you the perfect combination of men’s wedding rings – 2 pack of tungsten and silicone bands. The silicone wedding ring will serve you as protector while the tungsten ring will serve you on your everyday lifes with great confidence. Both rings have similar classic style design and we are 100% you will enjoy them.
At SOLEED Rings we are commited to provide the best quality rings and customer service. Our rings are cobalt free. With us you are in good hands.
Few tips for tungsten meintenance:
1. Cleaning – simply mix warm water with a few drops of mild soap. It is best to avoid using an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner when cleaning tungsten rings.
2. Keep your tungsten ring away from harsh chemicals.
3. Avoid your ring impacting on any hard substances. It is best to store your tungsten ring separately. When taking off tungsten ring, you can place it inside the free ring box and then put the box in a safe space.
Please measure your finger size before purchase, for tungsten carbide ring can not be resized. The paper measurement is intended for reference only. We would like to suggest you have your finger sized at a jewelry store for an accurate ring size.
We give you lifetime warranty and best customer service. We are here for you 100% 24/7